Master Fan

so what happen? i don't see the eppy yet

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
so what happen? i don't see the eppy yet
It was great, good premiere
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthe (View Post)
I just discover this TV show and I love , Carrie & Brody are an amazing couple, I hope they still together in season 2
I really love them, actually the dynamic of their relationship made the show, I can't wait to see them reunited again this season
anjelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

I loved the premiere - can't wait for the next episode.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I loved the premiere - can't wait for the next episode.
It was awesome but no scenes between Carrie and Brody was really hard for me tbh, I already knew they had no scenes together but still... Now, I'm really just wait for their reunion
Old 10-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Homeland’s” Damian Lewis: Brody will spin out of control.

Do you think Brody and Carrie are in love?

And I think it’s a brilliant conceit — as much of a stretch as it might seem — it’s a brilliant conceit to have the romantic or emotional constantly subverting and getting in the way of what they are both trying to achieve professionally. So they are each other’s worst enemy. And they have this extraordinary magnetism they feel between each other at the same time, and so they can’t keep their hands of each other. To me, you find in season two that it’s not just about rock-and-roll sexual encounters, swinging from the chandeliers. It’s a real need; there is a real tenderness that develops, at times. Will they be happy together? Can they be together, these two? Or, you know, is Brody going to get shot?

“Homeland’s” Damian Lewis: Brody will spin out of control - Salon.com

Old 10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

And I think it’s a brilliant conceit — as much of a stretch as it might seem — it’s a brilliant conceit to have the romantic or emotional constantly subverting and getting in the way of what they are both trying to achieve professionally. So they are each other’s worst enemy. And they have this extraordinary magnetism they feel between each other at the same time, and so they can’t keep their hands of each other. To me, you find in season two that it’s not just about rock-and-roll sexual encounters, swinging from the chandeliers. It’s a real need; there is a real tenderness that develops, at times. Will they be happy together? Can they be together, these two? Or, you know, is Brody going to get shot?

This part was the best of the interview, the whole "rock-and-roll sexual encounters, swinging from the chandeliers" was so funny, I imagine that scene in my mind and it make me laugh so hard
And I love the fact he's saying that these two can't be apart because that's a need and there's a real tenderness that develops, I like that and I can't wait to see it on screen
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I love that

Damian really seems to have the best quotes to say about these two. It just made me extra excited for the rest of the season.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I love that

Damian really seems to have the best quotes to say about these two. It just made me extra excited for the rest of the season.
yeah and he seems to be a really huge shipper like us
Old 10-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

OMG, I just saw the episode 4 photos Carrie and Brody (it's awesome!) and I just read the synopsis 2.6 - 2.8. I can't wait, because I love this show!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
OMG, I just saw the episode 4 photos Carrie and Brody (it's awesome!) and I just read the synopsis 2.6 - 2.8. I can't wait, because I love this show!
I can't wait for for this episode 4, I'm sure it'll be fantastic and of course SUPER HOT, I bet we'll had another "funny drunk sex scene" it'll be epic

And all these synopsis
Spoiler:

And here we go for this week (SPOILER if you don't have seen the premiere yet):

#

#
Old 10-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

we all know what drunk scene means .....LOL episode 8 seem to be great too!!!

Old 10-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
we all know what drunk scene means .....LOL episode 8 seem to be great too!!!
Yeah it seems great too,
Spoiler:
Old 10-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

want only claire and damian on cover!!lol
damian lewis | Tumblr
'Homeland's' Secret Weapons: Inside the 30-Year Friendship That Stuck Together - The Hollywood Reporter

Old 10-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

I am really excited for the new episodes. They sound pretty awesome!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Passionate Fan

My dears Carrie/Brody shippers, this week we have organised with some fans a campaign for Brody, like we all know this season may be the last for him, and we don't want that, so we have prepared a "Twitter Party" on monday, here's the summary (EXCLUSIF here because we don't have posted this on Tumblr or Twitter yet):

On Monday October 8th, join with @starcovich (ClaireDaned) and @Angeliiiiique (Anjelia3) to make campaign for Nicholas Brody (As you know Brody is in danger this season more than ever, it could be the last season for him…).

So please join us on “Twitter” at 7pm EST (12am UK time) by tweeting @HowardMGordon (Homeland’s creator) and @SHO_Homeland with the hashtag “#SAVEBRODY” and we will tell them WHY you love Brody and WHY we want him stay on the show.

For the non-US: you can tweet ANYTIME on monday.

Please join us on monday it'll be fun and it could make a huge impact on the show

Thank you, Damian and Claire are just stunning
Reply   Post New Thread